Event:- Round 9 of Rockshocks Classic Trials Championship organised by Cumberland County 6th August 2023
I apply to enter the event described in consideration thereof:-
(1) I hereby declare that I have had the opportunity to read, and that I understand the National Sporting Code of the ACU, Standing Regulations of the ACU and SACU, such Supplementary Regulations as have or may be issued for the event, and agree to be bound by them. (Supplementary Regulations available at www.pre65scottish.com ).
(2) I further declare that I am physically and mentally fit to take part in the event and am competent to do so.
(3) I confirm that I understand the nature and type of event I am entering and its inherent risk and agree to accept the same notwithstanding that such risks may involve negligence on the part of the organisers or officials.
(4) I accept that insurance arranged on my behalf by the organisers of events that I may enter specifically excludes liability between the participants. I understand that this form may be used in litigation as evidence that any serious injury will be principally the result of my voluntary decision to engage in high risk activity.
(5) I consent to details of any injuries I may suffer at this event being passed between all medical services and the Clerk of the Course/ Secretary of the Meeting.
(6) I further agree that the machine which I enter and compete on shall be suitable and proper for its purpose, and that it will comply with the regulations in respect thereof, and is described on my Entry Form.
(7) I confirm that, in respect of any part of this event taking place on a public highway, the machine described on my Machine Entry Form shall be insured as required by the Road Traffic Acts, or equivalent legislation, and that it will comply with the regulations in respect thereof., and a current full driving licence for the class of vehicle to which this entry relates.
(8) I understand and agree that I am required to register my arrival by signing-on at the event/race control office or other designated area between the times stated on the Letter of Acceptance prior to commencement of the trial.
(9) I confirm that I have not been refused an SACU/ACU Licence, nor had an SACU/ACU Licence suspended, nor have I been excluded from any SACU/ACU competition.
(10) I confirm that I am not currently suspended from SACU/ACU competition, or on the ACU/SACU Stop List as a result of incurring a Concussion injury. Further, I shall notify the Club should I incur such a suspension or concussion injury between now and the event.
Acknowledgement of the Risks of Motorsport.
I understand that by taking part in this event I am exposed to a risk of death, becoming permanently disabled, or suffering some other serious injury and I acknowledge that even in the event that negligence on the part of the ACU/SACU, the Promoter, the organising Club, the venue owner, or any individual carrying out duties on their behalf were to be a contributory cause of any serious injury I may suffer, the dominant cause of any serious injury will always be my voluntary decision to take part in a high risk activity.
I have read the above and acknowledge that my participation in motorsport is entirely at my own risk.